Monday, 6 January 2014

Smurf With Love

Hello Everyone.
This is a card I made for our "Anything Goes" challenge at Challenges 4 Everybody.
We are being sponsored by Sassy Studios and the lovely Sara has given us fab images to work with. I've used the Smurfette Honey. Here it is...


I used:
Image from Sassy
Coloured it with promarkers
Covered her hem with Glitter
Ribbon
White leafy embellishments
Pearls
Quote
Backing Paper x3

Hope you like it, I love to read your comments and I will stick around for a while and visit your blogs while I'm here.

I'm entering my card in the following:
Glitter n Sparkle - Challenge #66 Anything Goes.
Robyn`s Fetish -CHALLENGE # 193 - Use a Digi.
The Squirrel & the Fox - Challenge #60 - Anything Goes.
Suzy Bee's Bloomin' Challenge - C10 #10 Anything Goes
Totally Gorjuss - #217 Ribbon
Brown Sugar – No. 75 - Use Ribbon or Twine
Polkadoodles - C10 – No.1 - Anything Goes
Simply Create Too - No.52 - Anything Goes
Sister Act Card Challenge - Cards. - No. 38 - Anything Goes

I hope you've enjoyed the holidays, I did. It was a  nice break. We had my family over and we did quite a few things together. Because of the awful weather we could only go on a walk once, we went to grange park and took Bruno - for those who don't know, he's my dog. Here are a few pics...



As you can see, out of all the awful days of weather we had quite a good one


Bruno enjoyed himself, he was in and out the water more times than the birds!


My cousins had fun too


Samih likes pulling faces




This is my dad, I love him to bits!


Samih pulling faces again


This is a nicer one.

If you want to visit my little cousins blogs, here are the links:

We also got a puzzle done, it was only a 500 piece but it took us ages...


It was split up into three colours so we did one at a time.
We've started another one and I'll show you that when we've completed it.

See you soon!

20 comments:

Hazel said...

Looks like a difficult puzzle. Love your photos. Thanks for sharing your delightful card for Suzy Bee's Bloomin' challenge 10: anything goes - hope to see you again soon, Hazel, DT x

brenda said...

A saucy card Amelia and a lovely post and photos of your family holiday period, thank you for sharing.

B x

Sue Bridesmith said...

Beautiful, love the image and the colour tones you have used, thank you for joining us over at Suzy Bee's Bloomin Challenge, we would love you to come back next week....you also looked like you had a lot of fun on your walk...
Hugs
Suzy B DT
XX

Pearl said...

You did that puzzle in 2 days? Your card is lovely and well done for entering it in some challenges :) Your blogs new look is really nice too. We had a great time with you and are missing you already!
Love Pearl x

Jo said...

Hi Amelia.......love your new look blog! Hope you're ok, seems ages since I last stopped by. Lovely card too, great image & love those leafy embellies. Your photographs are great, looks like a lovely place to go walking, glad you enjoyed time with your family.
hugs Jo x

Laurence said...

Very nice project, and I really like your pictures. Thanks for sharing it with us at Robyn's Fetish Challenge

Laurence DT

PoppyKCrafts said...

Hi I love the colour pallet you used and the Smurfett is cute. What breed is your dog as it looks a lot like my English Shepard. Anyway Thank you for entering the Polkadoodles challenge. Happy New Year. Katie Polkadoodles DT xx

Claire said...

Gorgeous card, really cute. Fabulous photos too, your dog is adorable
Claire xx

Craftin Suzie (Susan Flynn) said...

Happy New Year Mimi, I hope 2014 will be a good and healthy one for you! I love your Smurfette card its fabulous! Your photos looks stunning thanks for sharing. Hugs Susan xx

Michelle said...

This image made me think of my brother when he was little. The coloring on Smurfette is beautiful. Looks like you had fun on your walk.
Thank You for sharing over at The Robyn's Fetish Challenge Blog

Michelle (DT)

Diane MoneyGoolsby said...

Hi, Mimi: Your Smurfette card is so cute especially her. Thanks for entering our Challenge #52 - "Anything Goes"

Diane
Simply Create Too Design Team Member
http://DianesDigitalDesigns.blogspot.com

Bev said...

Awww love the smurfette! Thanks for joining in with us at polkadoodles

Asha said...

What a fun and cute card, Amelia. Very pretty Smurfette. Thanks for playing along with us at PolkaDoodles.
Asha - Sunny Summer Crafts

Olga Bester said...

You did a gorgeous job on your image. Thank you for joining Glitter 'n Sparkle challenge.
Hugs from Africa.
Olga DT G'nS

CraftygasheadZo said...

Love your card and all your photos! Thanks for joining us at Polkadoodles. Take care Zo xx

Erin Stephenson said...

Very pretty card. Nicely colored. Enjoyed seeing your photos. I love the puzzle you all got. Thanks for playing at Glitter n Sparkle. Good luck. We hope to see you next challenge.

maria f. said...

Must have been fun to make a Smurfette card! She's so cute. Thanks for joining the fun at Simply Create Too!

Vic said...

Cute card! never seen a sassy studios smurf before :) Thanks for sharing with us at Glitter n Sparkle - Vic, DT x

Jackie said...

Cute project & lovely pics of your family!!

Thanks so much for playing along with our Anything Goes Challenge @ Simply Create Too & hope to see you back again next time!!!

Jules said...

Hi Mimi

Sorry it has taken me a while to get here and wish you all the best for 2014!

I have been having a busy time with lots of wedding work.

Great card .. .. I love the layout.

Thanks for sharing your holiday photographs too. Love the one of you with your Dad.

That jigsaw looks a tough one. Haven't done one for ages and ages!!

Hope you had a good weekend.

Love Jules xx